Looking For People With Bank Accounts - Us/cad/aus/eu

PiffTruffwe

I hope I'm posting in a right section of board. I'm interested to partner up on what I got running. Long story short, I'm able to do money transfers that cause no chargeback or harm to receiving accounts - meaning it's possisble to maximize possible return out of each account as long it lasts.
Doesn't really matter if account is freshly opened personal account or aged business one with big transaction history, I can adjust accordingly.
Countries I listed in thread title, well, apart from ACH payment type of transfer (fedach,fedwire...), IBAN->EU, iDeal (NL payment processor), direct deposits to CAD and domestic wires in AUS, I'm also able to work with some payment processors (t-wise,xoom) which are funded the same way: meaning no harm is caused to receiving account.
What I'm looking for: serious people who are willing to form some sort of partnership that is going to last. I want ongoing transfers, hopefully I'll find here what I'm looking for. How I work? I want my part in $BTC after it's completed, received & cashed out.

If you think we can work together - xmpp: [email protected] (msg+require auth) | wickr: [email protected] | mail: [email protected]

Redbishop

I have a greendot account
Can you work with that..?

awol111

I hope I'm posting in a right section of board. I'm interested to partner up on what I got running. Long story short, I'm able to do money transfers that cause no chargeback or harm to receiving accounts - meaning it's possisble to maximize possible return out of each account as long it lasts.
Doesn't really matter if account is freshly opened personal account or aged business one with big transaction history, I can adjust accordingly.
Countries I listed in thread title, well, apart from ACH payment type of transfer (fedach,fedwire...), IBAN->EU, iDeal (NL payment processor), direct deposits to CAD and domestic wires in AUS, I'm also able to work with some payment processors (t-wise,xoom) which are funded the same way: meaning no harm is caused to receiving account.
What I'm looking for: serious people who are willing to form some sort of partnership that is going to last. I want ongoing transfers, hopefully I'll find here what I'm looking for. How I work? I want my part in $BTC after it's completed, received & cashed out.

If you think we can work together - xmpp: [email protected] (msg+require auth) | wickr: [email protected] | mail: [email protected]
Could help you out have a workable account that can do sepa swift and various other. What amount are we talking about?

PiffTruffwe

Could help you out have a workable account that can do sepa swift and various other. What amount are we talking about?
That can work, reach out to me on jabber or wickr and we will talk details.

Humble30

Ali princess

I am interested

Top Bottom