Latest Carding Solution For Flaw In booking.com

OnlyFly

✨ Booking Services ✨
Verified Vendor
So many booking.com methods for rooms online, but they all missing the most important step.

If you follow these methods, everything will work just fine, but how do you expect to check into the hotel when YOU DON'T HAVE THE CC OR MATCHING ID ??

1. make a new email in company name , any company name, you make it up, use gmail or outlook, I prefer outlook because you can sign up with no phone number

2. go to booking.com/Expedia.com/hotels.com and create account with business email address you just made

3. shop for your room of choice, when you find it, book it , choose RESERVE NOW PAY LATER (stick with Hilton branded hotels, they're easiest ) I usually stick with 2 rooms for 3 or 4 nights , totaling around $1200-1500, any higher will raise flags and card will most likely decline due to internal security system.

4. after you reserved your room, call the hotel where you made reservation, and pretend to be the boss of the company who you just made an email account for, tell them you're booking a few rooms for employees over the website and ask them to send you a cc authorization form. give them the company email you created previously, ask if they require anything additional with the form(some will say copy of front and back of cc and license, unless you have this you have to choose another hotel)

5. fill out the form, for "guest" information, fill out with whoever will be checking into the hotel(they need their ID) , choose "all charges" where it asks what is bring covered by the payment method, add check in and check out dates, if you have confirmation number from reservation, fill it in. Payment method fill in with cc info you just bought, match the billing address
, zip and name, but where it asks for phone number , use a voip number to a phone that you or someone you are with can answer in case the hotel calls for something. finish and submit the form.

6. I like to follow up with an email from same company email address to the hotel, introducing myself as trh boss, clarifying what employee will be checking in and if there are problems ,please contact me via (the voip number you got to use on the cc Auth form.)

7. Don't charge any snacks or drinks or anything extra to the room while your staying because they will run card for each and it will decline either for the amenities or at check out.

8. The day of checkout ,if checkout is at 10 or 11 am..leave around 7 or 8am, if possible sneak out via the stairs thru the back exit.. this way they won't see you leaving and if they run the card at checkout and it gets declined, you're already gone. GOOD LUCK

Top Bottom