HOW TO ENCODE A BLANK CARD 2023 (UPDATED)

Interscore

A man in black
EMV TUTORIAL: HOW TO ENCODE A BLANK CARD 2023 (UPDATED)
WRITTEN BY: @Interscore

Required Equiment:
. Omnikey (for writing the chip data on the card)
2. Magnetic Stripe Card Reader (I recommend the Msr605x)
3. Computer/Laptop
4. Blank card (J2a040 and Unfused)
All of the equipment listed above can be found online, like at Amazon for example.

5. Track data. Which should like this for track1:
4300232765346056^SURNAME/NAME^25053100837291034845
The corresponding track2 shoud look like this:
4300232765346056=25053100837291034845
. Software (MSRX, ARQC Gen, Cardpeek, X2a, Jcop English and ATR Tool 2.0)
If you're sure you have all the correct required equiment we can start swiping.

Instructions:
. Start up your computer/laptop
2. Make sure you have all the equipment you need(software & track data can be found on my channel listed below)

3. Now run the program MSRX as administrator and plug in your card reader, make sure the
program says "Device Online!". This gives you a confirmation of your card reader being
correctly connected. Enter the track data you have into the "Track1" & "Track2" boxes, now
select the option "Write" and swipe your blank card trough your device. To double check if
the data was written correctly select the option "Read" and check if everything is according.
If all is good close MSRX and unplug your card reader, you have succesfully written the data
on the magstripe of the card.

4. Plug in your Omnikey and open the program Jcop English. Select the option "Delete jcop
files" to make sure there is no card data. After that restart Jcop English, and enter your
track2 data into the "Track number:" tab, it should automatically detect which card script you
have ( Visa credit, Master credit etc.). Now select the option "Format Jcop chip" and wait for
the program to display "JCOP CHIP FORMATTED WITH SUCCES", after that select "Save
Track jcop chip" and wait for your Omnikey light to stop blinking. Close Jcop English, don't
disconnect your omnikey you're still going to need it for the following steps.

5. Next step, open ATR Tool 2.0. Select your omnikey in the tab "Reader" and select "JCOP
J2A040" in the tab "JavaCard". After that select the bank corresponding to your track data, if
you don't know what bank it is for you search up Bin Checker online. Here you can look up
all the info about your bin number which is the first six numbers of your track number or
credit card number, for example: 4300232765346056. The first 6 numbers are 430023, so
that's the bin number of that specific card. Select the tab "Default" and choose the bank
that's corresponding to the data that you're using. If all is good select "Set" and close ATR
Tool 2.0.

6. Now for the most difficult program, X2a. Open X2a and select "EMV" at the top. Enter
your track 2 into the tab "Track 2" and enter the cardholders name into tab "cardholders
name". This can be found in the track 1 number like this SURNAME/NAME, enter this the
same way into X2a. After that enter the application label into the tab "Application Label (10
letters)". This label can also be found in Bin checker and should look like this: VISADEBIT,
VISACREDIT, AMEXCREDIT etc. Select the card type for your info under the text
"CREDIT", you should have the options: MASTERCARD, VISA and AMEX. Under the text
"WRITTER" select the option "Omnikey".

7. Now stay on EMV don't close anything. Select the box "Change Data" next to the
"Expiration Data" and enter the expiration date into the tab. The date are the first six
numbers after the credit card number so for example our date is 250531 or in other words
May 31th 2025, 4300232765346056=25053100837291034845. If that is entered, enter the
AID into "AID" tab, which is basically data that regonizes which bank is issued. If you don't
know what AID you need look in my channel, i posted a full list there. For now i will use
31010 as this the standard aid for visa. Enter the pin into the "Pin" tab, the pin should be
given with the track information. Do the same for the tabs "Country Code" and "Currency"
which lists are also posted in my channel. For both these tabs i will use 0840 which is the
code for both the United States and USD. Now click "Credit" at the bottom of the tab and for
it to give the pop-up "Completed job!". After all that is done, select the "IST LOAD" tab at the
top.

8. Here select, "Open..." this will let you select a IST. file out of your files. Select the IST. file
corresponding to your bin number, if you don't have the ist you are looking for i would
recommend looking at my full IST list which is for sale in my channel. After that, enter the
track2 into the "Track 2" tab and do the same for the cardholders name, application label,
country code and currency. It's just a matter of copy & pasting.

9. Don't close X2a yet, open ARQC Gen. Enter your card number into the "Pan (Card
number)" tab and select the country code and currency code corresponding to your
information into the "Country Code" and "Currency Code" lists. Enter the expiration date like
you did before in step 7 into the tab "Date (YYMMDD)" and select "Generate ARQC". There
now should be a combination of numbers and letters in the "ARQC" tab, copy & paste this
into "ARQC 1" tab in the X2a pogram. Double check if all is gone correctly. if all is good,
select "Burn" and wait for the "Completed Job!" pop-up. You're now done with X2a and
ARQC Gen, you have succesfully written the chip of the card. Exit both programs.

10. (Optional but recommended) Open Cardpeek and select "EMV" on the option "Analyzer"
at the top. The program will now scan the card from your omnikey device. A couple pop-ups
might come up, select "Yes" for all. The loading process should take around 5 minutes, if this
is not case something might has gone wrong. After the loading as been done there should
be a lot of data showing on your cardpeek program. I recommend going through it globally
and picking out the important parts like "Usable at atm" to see if everything is okay. Once
you're done with that and all is good, you can exit Cardpeek. YOU have succesfully swiped a
card!

Top Bottom