Dump Help Pleassse One Dip ?

William Byrum

Hello my fellow SCAMily
I am new to the swipe scene and I have all of my equipment msr206 ECT ECT but I've been having problems the last times I have bought dumps I've gotten some mix packs off of some clearnet sites I had gotten a 50 pack mix well I ran all the dumps thru a dump checker when I did atleast 25 + dumps came back green alive so when I ran them again im assuming the checker killed the dumps bcuz over half were dead the next check so anyways I took the leftover ones that where alive and wrote them on to plastic so I went to Walmart Target did some self check out with sodas ECT and all were declined every last one anyways out of curiosity I took the cards to McDonald's and purchase a soda multiple ones worked....... But for gas and all where declined please help what is the top way to check my dumps without killing my dump and all please someone anyone help me with some tricks and tips on what I am doing wrong also is swiping not that effective anymore are most fraud done thru virtual carding or is the swipe game still very active please help me cashm0n3y at protonmail.com if u have any sites like where I can get pretty good dumps I will purchase u some aswell or ccvs or fullz I just need some help SCAMily love u guys I'm just trying to get food in my familys mouth just like u guys Its hard out in the world right now also I have been doin alot of reading up on dumps and swiping and I've always had to do the 3 dip method to bypass the chip on my dumps but I have seen people post about getting one dip cards so instead of 3x dip I'll only have to dip once before the POS terminal will ask for a swipe are these one dip cards like certain kind of gift cards or what does anyone know where I can get blank one dip cards please help

Doungle

Ping me for how to use dumps/cards tutorials on tele @STOREOFCARDS7953

Top Bottom