Carding Items

clarenceburke

Carding items to your drop for a % of total price. Range is 10-25% depending on what you are ordering.

What I am not ordering:

Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy giftcards. No weapons, Knives/Guns. NO APPLE PRODUCTS EXCEPT MACBOOKS.

What I am ordering:

Everything else, drop me a pm with the item and I'll let you know the timeframe of said order.

OR

You provide me an Item you want to card, I will scout for the website and provide you a complete tutorial on how to card it yourself.

What's great about you carding it and my instructing, is that you actually have someone experienced here to help you every step of the way in completing the order and you aren't just following someone's outdated text in a guide. You will succeed and you will know how to apply what you learn towards the next purchases.

25$ flat fee for me to assist you in carding and getting your order out. Once order ships and your able to flip back I expect 5% of whatever you carded (TBD).

Be BTC ready or you'll be ragged on, you cannot be broke and expect to make wealth from nothing.

Drop wickr below or send me a pm.

✨ Megiddo

✨ President ✨
Staff member
Dear users! We remind you that full confidence in the security of the transaction carried out by the administration of the project RealCarders
strongly recommends the use of a guarantee service of our forum!
A more detailed study of the work of the guarantor-service you can by clicking on the links below:

[URL]http://realcarders.us/index.php?threads/escrow-rules.28/#post-12328[/URL]​

Top Bottom