I Have Cards From Europe

vandseller

I work in an hotel in Mexico and I have a lot of cards of guests. Upon check in we do a scan of the card for warranty and at check out we delete the scan. But I did copies of the details.. Cards are live not hacked or blocked.
I have cards from Europe mostly. Not usa.
I spoke with many guys but mostly of them only scammer. I'm looking someone to share the profit
1) with a pos if you have
2) buyng bitcoin, but I have no Id
3)buyng goods or gift cards
I'm a beginner and I don't know how to use them

Roland

I’ll cash app/Venmo/zelle for like two haha I’m a newbie to I just want it for a subscription site

jeweld2384

I work in an hotel in Mexico and I have a lot of cards of guests. Upon check in we do a scan of the card for warranty and at check out we delete the scan. But I did copies of the details.. Cards are live not hacked or blocked.
I spoke with many guys but mostly of them only scammer. I'm looking someone to share the profit
let's shop gift card

Coinrays

i do mainly europe jobs lets have some words together we can share income 50/50

Top Bottom