What's new
Welcome

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Amazon Carding-2k18

VizOne

✨ Cvv Seller ✨
Verified Vendor
HI guys..! I hope now you all clear with What is carding, requirements, Credit card, BINS, VBV/Non-VBV, Anti-detect and common method to card.

And now it's time to learn carding Amazon.

Requirements:

1.Anti-detect browser[Important]
2.Ccleaner
3.Vpn/Socks5
4.Mac address changer
5.Amazon Old Account [recomended] or you can also create new account
6.Live CC of Amazon BIN.

Method:

*Connect the Vpn or socks5 to the CC holder’s location.

*Open mac adress changer and change your mac address.

*Next open Ccleaner, click on analyze and then clean the cache

*Open Anti-Detect and change the settings as your cc holders.

[For example, If your CC holder is in Albama-USA. then set time to Albama.
then set keyboard language to same country. then change other settings also according to the cc

*After setting all the things in Anti-detect browser just click on the generate button and then click firefox symbol.

*Now firefox will open with your configuration[As setted in Anti-detect]

*Now go to mr.whoer and check your anonymity level.

*Then open Amazon [.com or .in or .uk] according to Your cc location.

*login to your old Account [Not yours].

*Add that live CC to your account. then act like a genuine customer by searching some products.

*Now add two products to cart. [one of high price and another of low price]

*Then logout from that account.

*Login again after 10-30 mins.

*Now checkout the item of small price which is already in your cart on COD.

*After 5-10 mins search the product what u wanna card[ Dont go more than 30k], then proceed to checkout and pay with saved card now.

*Fill the billing and shipping details.[read the note below for filling details]

*Because of using Anti-detect your product will ship 99%. if its not then its your mistake [CC may dead, BIN is not perfect, did the method wrongly].

*After your carded product dispatched, cancell the item which we have ordered previously on COD.

That's it guys. plz read the Note below.

—————————————————————————————-

NOTE:

*This is for Educational purpose only. Im not responsible for anything or any losses. do this at your own risk.

*It is important to buy live CC of non-avs and amazon BIN
[wanna know what is AVS/non-AVS ]

*If u got a CC of Non-avs and amazon bin then u cant enter any address in your Billing and shipping. suppose u dont have then use BILL=SHIP

*Its not easy to find BIN. I have spent nearly 10k rs to find BIN. if u need this BIN then DM me or comment below.

*Its is Best to card with old account. [Not ur own account.]

*If you are in india then use INDIAN old account and INDIAN CC and set all according to india in Anti-detect.[if u r anti-indian then simply replace ur country name ]

*It is important to use Anti-detect browser but it cost more than 500$ online. so if u need to buy it in cheap rate contact me or comment below.

*If u want to know more about Anti-detect and its working just PM ME.

*Guys this is my own method. so Don't be a leecher

——————————————————————————————
THANK YOU..,